Do you have Curly hair? If yes, then you will definitely know how much it is challenging to maintain them. Maybe, you are unable to tie or style them yourself. We understand you, and that’s why today, we have come up with some hacks that help you maintain your curls and look adorable. So, girls, let’s explore some amazing hair hacks. Curly Hair Tips
ALSO READ- How to get Better Sleep
Right Time To Wash Your Curls:
Before deciding when you should wash your hair, you need to know which type of curls do you have- loose, kinky, or tight. Do remember that not all hairs need to be washed every day as it can make the hairdryer. Loose curls require to be washed four times a week, kinky hair once a week, and tight curls thrice a week.
Moreover, the time to wash hair also depends on the atmosphere where you live or scalp issues. Thus, if you have to wash your curls daily, you should use hydrating shampoo to provide sufficient moisture to your strands.
Right Way To Untangle:
An easy yet effective way is to untangle your hair using fingers while drying it. Well, if you are comfortable with fingers, then opt for brush or wide-tooth combs.
A Great Way To Dry And Maintain Hair:
Basically hair diffuser is the best way to dry your curls well, but you can also try air dry to maintain your strands. Together with this, you can also opt for soft fabric towels to dry your curls.
Things To Do To Prevent Or Avoid Damage:Curly hair
- Use alcohol-free products as alcohol is a disaster for your hair.
- Try to avoid brushing your curls as much as possible, as it is responsible for untangling hair. If you are unable to do this, then opt for a wide-tooth comb.
- As compared to other hair types, strands are drier. Therefore it is necessary to use hydrating hair products.
- Don’t hard on your mane. Avoid roughly brushing your curls while drying.
- Sometimes you can skip shampoos while washing your hair, but don’t do this all the time.
- Apply homemade hair masks that contain curd and eggs. The reason being these natural ingredients add shine to your curls and make them soft.
- Cut your curls every six months, as maintaining hair will reduce the chance of split ends and damage.
- Try to avoid coloring your hair as much as possible as it is done through harmful chemicals that make it dry and lifeless. However, you can opt for natural hair dyes, including henna and black tea, to color your strands.
Ways To Make Your Curls Softer And Shinier:Curly hair
1.You should use a clarifying shampoo to prevent your curls from frizz. However, while using this shampoo, remember that do not use it every day. Not more than twice or thrice a month as this makes hairdryer than before.
2. Before brushing or air-drying your hair, you should apply a curl-defining moisturizer. By doing this, you can get bouncy and volumized.
3. Grab hair oil that is specifically designed for curls and apply it after styling your mane. The key reason is that oil has natural ingredients that make your hair shinier and softer.
4. Buy hydrating products to get soft and shiny hair.
DIY Packs For Curly Hairs:
Coconut Oil And Avocado Mask: hair
This natural is great for curls as it will add natural shine to hair and make them strong too. Avocado is a good source of protein and treats frizz and damaged hair. Coconut oil, on the other hand, provides moisture to your hair and makes it shiny.
To prepare this DIY mask at home, all you need to do is take half a grated avocado and mix two tablespoons of coconut oil. Then mix both the ingredients properly and put them on your hair and scalp. Let it sit for half an hour and wash it off.
Olive Oil And Honey Mask: Curly hair
Nothing is better than olive oil for dry curls. Honey, on the other hand, hydrates your strands and prevents hair loss. Apart from that, it has good antioxidants that make your scalp strong and healthy. Moreover, the mixture of both the ingredients acts as a good and natural conditioner for dry curls.
Pour two tablespoons of honey and three tablespoons of olive oil into the bowl. Mix them well and put on your hair and scalp. Let it sit for about half an hour, wash and shampoo.